Thursday, July 28th
- Trends in testing and test management today
- Why test management tools are essential
- Where current test methods are falling behind
- Introduction to Stryka: The Next-Generation Test Management Tool
- Full product demonstration - from testing planning to defect management
- Stryka roadmap
Stryka Key Features
- Cloud Based
- Enterprise Test Manager
- Release Quality Leaderboards
- CI/CD Integration
- Real-Time Single View of Testing
Michael Yeager is responsible for sales and strategic account management at Plutora. Prior to joining Plutora, Michael was SVP of WW Sales at QualiSystems, a leading provider of Cloud Sandboxes for automating the DevOps lifecycle. Michael has over 25 years of experience in sales management, marketing and operations in the technology industry, working with a variety of startups and established companies.
Rich is a Senior Solution Consultant for Plutora. Rich has over 20 years industry experience and he is Linux Server Professional Certified (LPIC1), a former Project Management Professional (PMP), a Certified Scrum Master (CSM), and a SAFe 3.0 Program Consultant (SPC3). Previous to his time with Plutora, Rich spent ten years as a Senior Solution Architect for Rally Software and previous to Rally, he was a Senior Project Manager at Great-West Healthcare.